Developing personal resilience for Managers
Maintaining and developing personal resilience is a key skill for all staff as organisations continue to adapt to new working practices, systems and processes. New working arrangements may see staff working remotely and virtually and responding to rapidly changing situations, in both work and personal environments.
Sam Patterson, coach and training specialist will deliver this workshop to support Managers to develop their own resilience while also supporting their team.
Key outcomes include:
- Understanding what resilience is and is not;
- key elements, maintenance strategies, development tools
- Maintaining resilience through times of change
- recognising and accessing resilient thoughts and behaviours
- How to support individuals and teams
- Creating a strategy to build and strengthen own and team resilience practices
Online workshop offering a blended learning approach incorporating:
- Small group discussion and whole group engagement via chat
- Individual reflection – (including pre-work)
- Practical application
- Action planning.
The session will be delivered via Zoom and an invite will be sent out prior to the session.
Dates & Timings
A range of dates/times are being offered, a place on a session can be booked by clicking onto one of the links below:
3 hours to include a short break and time offline to complete reflective exercises.