eLearning Resources for Managers and Leaders
HR-OD have developed an eLearning course which is mandatory for all managers who will be charing recruitment panels, click below for further details
Skill Boosters online courses
HR-OD are partnering with Skill Boosters, a provider of high quality video-based online training courses featuring leading experts. Online courses relevant for Leaders and Managers can be accessed from the 'Job Families Core Skills, Core Skill: Leadership and Management' section under 'My Organisations & Online Training' in DUO.
The following courses are available:
Managing remote workers: course (duration 30 minutes)
Motivating people: micro-course (duration 15 minutes)
Performance Appraisals: micro-course (duration 15 minutes)
Mental health - Managing Stress: micro-course (duration 15 minutes)
Dealing with sensitive issues in the workplace: course (duration 30 minutes)
Tackling Problem Behaviour: micro-course (duration 15 minutes)
Introduction to Coaching: micro-course (duration 20 minutes)
Inclusive Leadership: course (duration 60 minutes)
Maximising potential through developing strengths: micro-course (duration 15 minutes).
Leading teams through uncertain times with David Algeo and Craig Smith
This webinar covers the following:
- The importance of creating psychological safety during these challenging times
- How to navigate continuum of being "Robust" and "Supportive" with team members
- The four elements of successfully managing and supporting teams working differently:
- Building trust when working at a distance (setting boundaries, empowering individuals)
- Being an effective coach and facilitator
- Supporting the wellbeing of your team members and yourself
- Identifying and helping team members who are struggling or experiencing difficulties
Duration of webinar: approx. 55 minutes.
To access please click here.
A transcript of the webinar is availabe here.