Sam Patterson is an external coach and training specialist and will deliver a workshop to support managers to develop their coaching skills and confidence to embed a coaching approach when working with their staff and their teams. Coaching is proving uniquely beneficial to organisations as they respond to the changing working world; supporting individuals to adapt, grow and change, enhancing engagement and accountability and harnessing creativity and innovation in uncertain times.
Key outcomes include:
- Understanding what resilience is and is not;
- key elements, maintenance strategies, development tools
- Maintaining resilience through times of change
- recognising and accessing resilient thoughts and behaviours
- How to support individuals and teams
- Creating a strategy to build and strengthen own and team resilience practices
Online workshop offering a blended learning approach incorporating:
- Small group discussion and whole group engagement via chat
- Individual reflection – (including pre-work)
- Practical application
- Action planning.
The session will be delivered via Zoom and an invite will be sent out prior to the session.
3 hours to include a short break and time offline to complete reflective exercises.