New Masters Programmes Launched
(20 April 2012)
The School of Education are pleased to announce their new restructured suite of Postgraduate Taught Programmes.
With a broad range of programmes and flexible delivery routes we are confident that whatever your background, interests, qualifications and experience we have a programme which is right for you. The revamped PGT Division includes 2 Postgraduate Certificates, 4 Master of Science courses and 3 Master of Arts programmes taught in a variety of different ways (full-time, part-time, evenings and summer school) allowing students to specialise and tailor their qualification to their learning needs.
New Programmes Available for 2012:
- PG Cert Practice of Education
- PG Cert Teaching A-Level Mathematics
- MA Education
- MA Intercultural Education and Internationalisation
- MSc Educational Assessment
- MSc Mathematics Education
- MSc Technology Enhanced Learning
- MSc Science Education