Current Postgraduate Students
Miss Ouissal Harize
PhD Research in the School of Modern Languages and Cultures
- 2019 'REVIEW OF NEW DIRECTIONS IN DIASPORA STUDIES: CULTURAL AND LITERARY APPROACHES', Postcolonial Studies Newsletter (23) pp. 36-40
- 2019 '“Hell is empty, and all the devils are here!” Horror, Terror and Violence in American Horror Story and Penny Dreadful'.
- 2019 'The Promised Land in the Imaginary of the Anthropocene: Palestine in The Second War of the Dog and Larissa Sansour’s Trilogy of Science Fiction'.
- 2018 'Terrorism Between the Colonial Past and Present: Freedom Fighting, Terrorism and Martyrdom in Algerian and Palestinian Literature'.
- 2019 'Veiling and revolutions: from Algeria to Sudan', Open Democracy
Other (Digital/Visual Media)
- Algerian Fiction
- North African and Middle Eastern Studies
- Palestinian Fiction
- Postcolonial Cinema
- Terrorism Studies
- 2016: PhD Grant from the Algerian Ministry of Higher Education