Staff in the Department of French
Go to the MLAC staff pages.
Dr Rebekah Vince - all publications
Chapter in book
- 2019 (co-authored with Infield, Rebecca) ''Jewish Culture in 21st Century France'', in (ed.), The Routledge Handbook to French Politics and Culture, Routledge.
- 2019 ''Pulled in All Directions: the Holocaust, Colonialism and Exile in Valérie Zenatti’s Jacob, Jacob'', in Göttsche, Dirk (ed.), Memory and Postcolonial Studies, Peter Lang.
- 2019 ''Un musulman de mauvaise foi? Slimane Benaissa’s Confessions', Disaffiliation, Dis-identification, Disavowal: (Ex-)Muslims and Public Apostasy from Islam in Francophone Culture and Politics, School of Advanced Study, University of London (UK)'.
- 2018 ''Mediterranean Memory and Franco-Arab Jewish Identity in Une enfance juive en Méditerranée musulmane [A Jewish Childhood in the Muslim Mediterranean]', XIth Congress of the European Association for Jewish Studies, Kraków (Poland)'.
- 2018 ''Multilingualism and Metamorphosis in Apulée: revue de littérature et de réflexion', Performing Multilingualism in World Literatures: Aesthetics and Activism, International Conference funded by the Arts & Humanities Research Council, Exeter College, University of Oxford (UK)'.
- Forthcoming (co-edited with Everett, Sami) Dynamic Maghrebi Jewish-Muslim Interaction Across the Performing Arts (1920-2020), Liverpool University Press.
- 2018 ''The (Im)possibility of the Jewish-Palestinian in Hubert Haddad’s Palestine'', Francospheres 7, pp. 103-120
- 2017 ''Intersubjective Memory in Maïssa Bey’s Novel Entendez-vous dans les montagnes'', Africa and the West 11, pp. 70-85
- 2015 ''Out of Sight but not Out of Mind: Absence as Presence in French Postmemory Narrative'', Journal of History and Cultures (open access) 5, pp. 41-64