Publication details for Pavel TumarkinFelikson, A. & Tumarkin, P. (2016). Coxeter groups and their quotients arising from cluster algebras. International Mathematics Research Notices 2016(17): 5135-5186.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1073-7928, 1687-0247
- DOI: 10.1093/imrn/rnv282
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
In , Barot and Marsh presented an explicit construction of presentation of a finite Weyl group W by any initial seed of corresponding cluster algebra, that is, by any diagram mutation-equivalent to an orientation of a Dynkin diagram with Weyl group W. We obtain similar presentations for all affine Coxeter groups. Furthermore, we generalize the construction to the settings of diagrams arising from unpunctured triangulated surfaces and orbifolds, which leads to presentations of corresponding groups as quotients of numerous distinct Coxeter groups.