On this page you can find information about seminars in this and previous academic years, where available on the database.
Topological Solitons/Numerical Analysis Seminar
Seminars are usually held on Tuesday at 13:05 in CM221, but you should check the seminar details for exceptions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information about this seminar series.
- 14 March 2007 14:15: Some Comments on non Integrable Systems - Bernard Piette, Durham
- 14 March 2006: Generalization and nonlinearization of the Fourier transform - Beatrice Pelloni (Reading)
- 28 February 2006: "Adaptation, oscillations, and fluctuations in olfactory sensory neurons" - Martin Zapotocky
- 21 February 2006: Detection of Instability and Edge Bifurcation of Solitary Waves - Gianne Derks (Surrey)
- 14 February 2006: Exponential Asymptotics for PDEs - Djoko Wirosoetisno
- 7 February 2006: Dynamics of Solitons and Vortex Rings in Bose-Einstein Condensates - Joachim Brand
- 24 January 2006: Kleiber's Law and Lattice Hopfions. - Richard Ward
- 13 December 2005: The Variational Particle-Mesh Method for Discrete Variational Fluid Dynamics - Dr Colin Cotter (Imperial College)
- 6 December 2005: Polarons in Carbon Nanotubes - Bernard Piette
- 22 November 2005: Topological Solitons and some of their applications: an introduction. - Wojtek Zakrzewski
- 15 November 2005: Monopole Chains and Sheets - Richard Ward