Distinguished Lectures and Public Lectures
Seminars are usually held on Thursday at 16:00 (check the details for venue), but you should check the seminar details for exceptions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this seminar series.
- 18 May 2017 16:00: Statistical Analysis of Spatiotemporal Point Process Data - Peter Diggle, Lancaster University
- 24 February 2016 14:00: Mirzakhani’s starting point - Caroline Series, University of Warwick
- 6 May 2015 11:00: Gambling with classical or quantum dice: a guided tour from classical probability to quantum channels - Dimitri Petritis, University of Rennes, France
- 5 March 2015 17:15: MATHS PUBLIC LECTURE - Geometry: A secret weapon in the fight against viruses - Reidun Twarock, University of York
- 26 February 2015 16:00: COLLINGWOOD LECTURE 2015: Taming infinities - Martin Hairer, University of Warwick