Marketing and Communications
Welcome to the University Marketing and Communications Hub where you can find out about support availability, templates, training and becoming part of the Marketing and Communications network.
The Marketing and Communications Office sits within the Professional Support Services division.
Our office is made up of two main teams (Marketing and Communications) with experience across a wide range of sectors, disciplines and areas of marketing and communications. We recognise that we are not experts in every area which is why we have a framework of external specialist partners to draw upon, and are open to contracting in additional specialists if the need arises.
What we do...
The Marketing and Communications Office are responsible for:
- Supporting senior management in achieving the aims and objectives outlined within the University Marketing Strategy
- Brand and brand positioning development and the production of toolkits required for its implementation across the organisation
- Reputation Management including crisis comms
- Development of corporate-level internal communication and student recruitment campaigns
- Managing the University's “owned” marketing and communications channels including website, corporate social media channels, including its presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn including the University’s courses database
- Market intelligence gathering and research
- Management of the Communications, Design and Print Framework partners
- Instilling and communicating good marketing and communications practice across the University.