International Study Centre
The ISC Library - key information
- Resources for International Study Centre students at Queen's Campus can be found in the ISC Library in Stockton, which is on level 2 of the Ebsworth Building.
- ISC students are also welcome to use the Bill Bryson Library in Durham City.
- If you need any help with finding or using print resources in the library, or finding and accessing information online, please just get in touch with your Academic Liaison Librarian Ben Taylorson.
- The library is open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- ISC students are able to borrow a maximum of 7 items at a time, for up to 3 weeks. Be aware that books returned late are subject to fines.
- You can renew any standard-loan item up to 10 times. See our information on renewing loans
- Books that are out on loan can be recalled using the 'reserve' option at the bottom of the catalogue record for the book. For more information, see our page on reservations and recalls.
- If there is a book you need that the ISC Library doesn't have, you can request that a copy be bought for the ISC Library by submitting a More Books request.
You can use the DISCOVER to search for resources such as books, eBooks and journal articles.
You can also search individual, subject-based databases: