Authors can create a simple report listing the records and full-text files deposited in DRO under their name. The report is useful for checking if any files are missing and the reason why, eg because the publisher does not permit any version of the full-text to be made available open access.
- Connect to the DRO report
- Enter your Surname, Initial
- Select your Department
- Select DRO publication list from the Export formats in the drop-down box
- Select Export
- Hold the Ctrl key and select letter A on your keyboard to select all the results
- Hold the Ctrl key and select letter C to copy the results
- Open a new document in the word-processing package which you normally use (eg Microsoft Word) and paste
Please email the DRO Team for help and information - Ext 41586.