New to the Library?
Follow our 10 tips to get started...
1. Find out which Library holds resources for your subject. Visit http://www.dur.ac.uk/library/using/libraries/ or ask one of your lecturers.
2. Use your Durham University campus card to go through the barriers and enter the Bill Bryson Library and Queen's Campus Library. Carry it with you when visiting all Library sites.
3. Use your campus card to borrow, renew and return books and other items.
4. Find a book or other item using the catalogue at library.dur.ac.uk. To start using the catalogue try a simple search using keyword, title or author.
5. Borrow an item using our self-service borrowing machines. Always check your receipt for the date your book is due back.
8. Find information and links for your subject on the Subject Information web pages. You'll also find the name and contact details of the Academic Liaison Librarian for your department, who can offer you help and support with finding resources for your subject.
9. Visit the Library tab on duo as another way to log in to your account, search the catalogue and do much more duo.dur.ac.uk
10. If you have any questions about using the Library get in touch with us: