Association of University Administrators (AUA)
The Association of University Administrators (AUA) is the professional association for higher education administration and management staff and exists to advance and promote the professional recognition and development of all who work in professional services roles in higher education.
The AUA also aims to be an authoritative advocate and champion for the sector, and its members. AUA members are individually and collectively committed to:
- the continuous development of their own and others' professional knowledge, skills and practices;
- the advancement of higher education through the robust application of professional knowledge, skills and practices;
- actively championing equality of educational and professional opportunity; and
- the highest standards of fair, ethical, legal and transparent professional behaviour.
Why become a member of the AUA?
AUA Membership offers colleagues the opportunity to gain an understanding of the key issues and new ideas in HE management, both nationally and internationally. Networking opportunities will ensure that you are never isolated from your colleagues and can share information and expertise. The AUA can also give you the opportunity to influence key issues and ideas within the sector and raise the profile of your profession. Importantly, the AUA can support your career development with the CPD Framework, Accreditation Scheme, structured personal development plans and a wealth of other tools and resources.
As a member you have the opportunity to study the AUA’s Postgraduate Certificate in HE Administration, Management and Leadership; attend the Annual Conference and Exhibition and Annual Lecture; receive regular publications, newsletters and e-bulletins and the opportunity to apply for travel awards and/or the study tool. You are also supported by an exclusive online member's area and via Regional and Themed Networks.
Anyone, at any stage of their career, is welcome to join. The AUA offers opportunities for both those new to the higher education sector, and others who are more familiar with its context and values. Membership of the AUA is dependent upon how much you earn, making it as accessible as possible.
University of Durham AUA Branch Network. Advocates: Alyson Bird & Andrew Unwin. Email: email@example.com [tweets by @Alyson_Bird]
- RT @The_AUA: EARLY BIRD BOOKINGS OPEN: this is the best rate you will get for #AUA2018. book your place now:…
Tweeted on Wed, 05 Jul 2017 15:42:28 +0100
- RT @Wonkhe: WIRE: Nicola Dandridge, UUK CEO announced first CEO of the Office for Students https://t.co/kez3giBmdf https://t.co/F95fM6dSxJ
Tweeted on Wed, 05 Jul 2017 15:25:01 +0100
- RT @durham_uni: Today’s #TEF results recognise our excellent teaching, education and student experience. Find out more…
Tweeted on Mon, 26 Jun 2017 15:06:41 +0100
- RT @The_AUA: Find out more about the submission process here: https://t.co/vCC5SjS1Uw https://t.co/ZLnG3tU9yi
Tweeted on Mon, 19 Jun 2017 10:44:33 +0100
- RT @The_AUA: The AUA Study Tour Live Blog is updated daily! Check it out here: https://t.co/aTfQUGSYXu and make sure you apply next year! #…
Tweeted on Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:52:07 +0100
- RT @Wonkhe: WIRE: HEFCE publishes details of rescheduled TEF results https://t.co/HnR0t6fieg
Tweeted on Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:51:29 +0100
- RT @The_AUA: Grace busy registering delegates at #Auaprojectmgt17 Couldn't make today? Check out #Managingchange17…
Tweeted on Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:51:07 +0100
- RT @JoJohnsonUK: Delighted to be reappointed Minister of State for Universities & Science - looking forward to implementing HE & Research A…
Tweeted on Tue, 13 Jun 2017 16:47:09 +0100
- RT @Wonkhe: LIVE: Graduate outcomes for all subjects by university data has been released by DfE https://t.co/b0Jd98t6bW https://t.co/y2Avb…
Tweeted on Tue, 13 Jun 2017 16:47:03 +0100
- RT @The_AUA: Follow our AUA Study Tour to Germany and Switzerland via our Live Blog: https://t.co/aTfQUGSYXu #AUAStudyTour17…
Tweeted on Tue, 13 Jun 2017 16:46:39 +0100