Legal Services is an independent unit that represents the University in connection with legal matters. We report directly to the University Secretary.
The Legal Team consists of:
- Tess Mantzoros, Head of Legal Services
- Rachel Clark, Legal Officer
- Kieran McKeen, Legal Officer
- Francesca Sensier, Legal Officer
- Carol Hogg, Legal Services Administrator
- Calum Blackford, Paralegal
- Nicola Johnston, (Director's Office), Assistant Director HR Business Support Service & Employment Lawyer
If you have a legal document you need to have reviewed and signed, or if you have a query where you require Legal Service advice, please download the Request for Legal Advice form from the link below, complete it with as much information as you can, have it signed by your Line Manager, and scan it back to email@example.com. You will receive confirmation of receipt of your form within 24 working hours.
- Request for Legal Advice form (last modified: 28 October 2015)
Hawthorn 1st Floor
TEL:+44(0)191 334 9339
Our office is open from 8.30am until 5.00pm Monday - Friday