Dr Mike Adcock - all publications
- Llewelyn, M. & Adcock, M.D. (2006). European Plant Intellectual Property. Oxford: Hart Publishing.
- Adcock, M.D. (2002). Farmers' Rights under the new Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers' Rights Act and UPOV. The Hindu Times
Chapter in book
- Adcock, M D. & Kinderlerer, J. (2005). The Detail of Law relating to Modern Biotechnology. In BioTechnology-Ethics. Landeweerd, Houdebine & ter Meulen. Firenze, Italy: Angelo Pontecorboli Editore. 189-194.
- Adcock, M.D. (2005). The Relationship between IP and other Biotech Law. In Bio Technology-Ethics. Firenze, Italy: Angelo Pontecorboli Editore. 195-200.
- Adcock. M D. & Kinderlerer, J. (2004). The Regulation of Genomics: What did we learn from the GMO story? In Genomics for Biosafety in Plant Biotechnology. Nap, Atanassov & Stiekema. Amsterdam: IOS Press. 223-246.
- Adcock, M,D. & Kinderlerer, J. (2003). Agricultural Biotechnology, Politics, Ethics and Policy. In Biotechnology, Agriculture and Food Security in Southern Africa. Washington USA.: International Food Policy Research Institute. 71-112.
- Adcock, M.D. (2005). Coexistence, Liability and redress for GM Crops, Nordic Workshop on Liability and compensation in relation to co-existence of GM, conventional and organic crops. Coexistence, Liability and redress for GM Crops, Nordic Workshop on Liability and compensation in relation to co-existence of GM, conventional and organic crops, Copenhagen, Denmark..
- Adcock, M.D. (2005). The Experimental Use Exception, Ethical Issues in Biotechnology R&D and Technology Transfer. The Experimental Use Exception, Ethical Issues in Biotechnology R&D and Technology Transfer, Tokyo, Japan.
- Adcock, Mike & Beyleveld, Deryck (2016). Morality in Intellectual Property Law: A Concept-Theoretic Framework. Intellectual Property Rights: Open Access 4(1): 154.
- Adcock, M. D. (2007). Intellectual property, genetically modified crops and bioethics. Biotechnology Journal 2(9): 1088-1092.
- Adcock, M D. & Beyleveld, D. (2007). Purposive Interpretation and the Regulation of Technology: Legal Constructs, Legal Fictions, and the Rule of Law. Medical Law International 8(4): 305-324.
- Adcock, M D. (2005). The Relationship between Intellectual Property and Biotechnology Law. Journal of Global Bioethics 17: 25-29.
- Adcock, M.D. (2002). Farmers' Right or Privilege?. Bio-Science Law Review 5(3): 90-93.
- Adcock, M.D. & Llewelyn, M. (2001). TRIPs and the Patentability of Micro-Organisms. Bio-Science Law Review 4(3): 91-101.
- Adcock, M.D. & Llewelyn, M. (2000). Micro-organisms, Definitions and Options under TRIPs.
- Adcock, M.D. (2006), The Use Of Intellectual Property to Encourage Investment In Developing Countries, Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer in Life Sciences: A North-South Dialogue. Trieste, Italy, Trieste.
- Adcock, M.D., Burton, A., Hunt, A., Odell, P. & Swiecka, J. (2005). Report on The Use of Patents by Governments: A Comparative Study of Compulsory Licences and Government Use, for Health Canada.
- Cornish, W.R., Llewelyn, M. & Adcock, M.D. (2003). Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) and Genetics - A Study into the Impact and Management of Intellectual Property Rights within the Healthcare Sector. Cambridge, Public Health Genetics Unit.