Mr Kyle Murray - all publications
Chapter in book
- Murray, K.L. (with Phillipson, Gavin) (2016). Chapter 12 - The Central Executive: Structures and Accountability. In Text, Cases and Materials on Public Law and Human Rights. Fenwick, Helen, Phillipson, Gavin & Williams, Alexander Routledge.
- Murray, K.L. (with Phillipson, Gavin) (2016). Chapter 8 - The Commons: Elections, Parties, Legislation and Scrutiny. In Text, Cases and Materials on Public Law and Human Rights. Fenwick, Helen, Phillipson, Gavin & Williams, Alexander Routledge.
- Murray, K.L. (2019). Philosophy and Constitutional Theory: The Cautionary Tale of Jeremy Waldron and the Philosopher's Stone. Canadian Journal of Law and Jurisprudence 32(1): 127-158.
- Murray, K.L. (2018). Fixing gender gaps isn't just about women - men will benefit from a more equal society too. The Conversation
Other (Digital/Visual Media)
- Murray, K.L. (2018). Women’s Rights and Male Parasites: When Paternity Leave Becomes a Women’s Issue. Blogpost.
- Murray, K.L. & Beattie, T. (2017). The Case of Gayle Newland: Permission, Prosthetics, and Penal Justice. Blogpost.
- Murray, K.L. & Beattie, T. (2018), Stealthing, gender fraud…and beyond? Exploring ‘New Lands’ for Sexual Deception and Non-disclosure, BSA Regional Day Event Sex in Society: Bringing Together Sociological Research on Sexual Culture, Sexual Practice and Sexual Consumption. University of Sheffield, England.
- Murray, K.L. (2017), Authoritatively (Anti) Authoritarian? A Sceptical Take on Entrenchment, 'Forty Years On From 'The Political Constitution' – Reflections on Law, Politics and Authority in J.A.G. Griffith’s Chorley Lecture', MLR Workshop. School of Law, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom.
- Murray, K.L. (2014), Rawls on Justice and Rights - There's Madness in the Method, 'Rights and Freedoms: the United Kingdom, Europe and Beyond' - Durham Law School Annual Postgraduate Conference. St. Mary's College, Durham University, United Kingdom., St. Mary's College, Durham University.