Welcome to Durham.
If you have any questions about arriving in Durham, please contact your College for advice and information.
LATEST NEWS - 17 May 2021
- The UK Government has now confirmed that further in-person teaching at English universities can resume from Monday 17 May, as part of Step 3 of the Roadmap.
- Government guidance states that all students who have returned to university, should take two Lateral Flow Tests (LFTs) per week throughout term.
- Our high-quality student support and welfare services remain available to you, wherever you are right now. Our Colleges also remain open and available to all students with concerns or queries.
- College accommodation charges are waived for students not in residence in Epiphany Term 2021.
- The University will work hard to ensure that learning outcomes and the graduation of students are achieved on time.
- The University will work as hard as it can to provide students with an enhanced Easter Term within the prevailing national context.
Government Guidelines on Quarantine
Please be aware of the current Government guidelines for arrivals in the UK including quarantine requirements. Quarantine rules are subject to change so please keeping checking the guidance at the link below for the most up-to-date information:
The UK government has also recently announced that from 15 December, people arriving in the UK from a country not on the travel corridor list will no longer need to self-isolate if they take a private COVID-19 after 5 days of self-isolation and the result is negative:
We are really looking forward to welcoming you on campus!