We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Durham University


Report & replace your BRP or visa

The pages below will help you if you if your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) and / or passport are lost or stolen

How to report and replace your BRP if lost or stolen in or outside the UK
How to replace the UK Entry Clearance visa in your passport if it is lost or stolen
How to renew or replace your passport in the UK
Transferring your visa into a new passport and requirements for travelling to the UK

If you can't find the advice you're looking for, contact the Student Immigration Service who may be able to help.

The University of Durham makes every effort to ensure that the information published on this page is accurate. However, the University cannot guarantee the information may not be altered owing to circumstances beyond the University’s reasonable control. Such circumstances include (but are not limited to) change in Government policy, or change of law. Any changes will be incorporated into the University’s website as early as possible.