We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Durham University


Correct the visa (vignette) in your passport

If you have a visa in your in your passport (vignette / sticker), not a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) and you think that any of the following conditions or details are incorrect you can apply to have it amended:

If you are not sure whether an error has been made you can contact the Student Immigration Office who can check for you.

If it appears that an error has been made, the Student Immigration Office can apply to have the visa corrected on your behalf.