The list below shows Durham University research staff who are members of IMEMS. Click the member's name to see a more detailed biography and department.
We also welcome anyone from outside the University with an interest in our work to join. Membership is free of charge. You will receive invitations to our programme of events, with a weekly emails digest about what is happening in the Insitute and further afield. To join IMEMS contact: email@example.com
Dr Melanie Henry - all publications
- Henry, Melanie (2013). The Signifying Self: Cervantine Drama as Counter-Perspective Aesthetic. Modern Humanities Research Association.
Chapter in book
- (Forthcoming). 'Ocho comedias'. In The Oxford Handbook of Cervantes.
- (2014). Playing Lope in Cervantes's Los baños de Argel. In Artifice and Invention in the Spanish Golden Age. Legenda.
- Henry, Melanie & Thacker, Jonathan (2016). Self-Construction and the Imagination in the Drama of Lope de Vega and Cervantes. Bulletin of Spanish Studies 93(7-8): 1415-1444.
- Henry, Melanie (2011). Cervantine Theatre as Counter-Perspective Aesthetic: Reconsidering El rufián dichoso. Cervantes: Bulletin of the Cervantes Society of America 31(2): 105-24.