Use of the IBRU Arctic maps
The IBRU Arctic maps and briefing notes are copyright © of IBRU: The Centre for Borders Research at Durham University. Neither the maps nor the briefing notes may be reproduced in any format without the written consent of IBRU.
IBRU normally grants permission for the maps to be reproduced for academic and other non-commercial purposes free of charge, subject to the following conditions:
1. 'IBRU, Durham University' must be clearly acknowledged as the source of the maps.
2. A link to http://www.durham.ac.uk/ibru/resources/arctic must be provided so that readers can view the briefing notes that accompany the maps if they wish.
3. The maps must be reproduced in colour and may not be modified in any way without IBRU's explicit permission.
4. Further permission must be sought for any additional use of the maps.
IBRU may grant permission for the maps to be reproduced for commercial purposes subject to agreement on licensing arrangements.
The maps can be supplied in the following formats:
- Encapsulated postscript (EPS) file - best format for print output
- High-resolution JPG
- A PowerPoint slide for lectures and presentations
All enquiries concerning use of the IBRU Arctic maps should be directed to IBRU's External Relations Manager Liz Buxton.