Global Dialogue: Unacceptable Forms of Work
(22 June 2015)
In July 2015, a Global Dialogue will bring together policy-actors and researchers from across the world who are engaged in efforts to tackle UFW.
Global Dialogue, Durham/Geneva, 6-8 July 2015
In July 2015, a Global Dialogue will bring together policy-actors and researchers from across the world who are engaged in efforts to tackle UFW. The Dialogue will review innovative legal strategies on UFW, examine the Multidimensional Model, and consider proposals for future action.
Workshops will be held in St Chad’s College Durham http://community.dur.ac.uk/StChads/ on Monday 6th July and on 8th July at the ILO, Geneva at a Special Session of the Regulating for Decent Work Conference http://www.rdw2015.org/pages/info.
Participants will include Manuela Tomei, Director of the Conditions of Work and Equality Department of the International Labour Organization http://www.ilo.org/global/lang--en/index.htm.
- Forthcoming from @DurhamHRC's @seshaunawheatle: Principled Reasoning in Human Rights Adjudication (Hart, 2017): https://t.co/QpMKIFSyPh
Tweeted on Tue, 11 Apr 2017 11:00:29 +0100
- New article from @DrAlanGreene on legal v political definitions of #terrorism in ICLQ. https://t.co/v6OBqebP9d
Tweeted on Mon, 27 Feb 2017 09:25:49 +0000
- New article by @DrAlanGreene on #Trump's executive order and national security.
Tweeted on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 11:57:55 +0000
- Durham HRC's @DrAlanGreene on the conviction of Anjem Choudary and what it means for UK counter-terrorism. https://t.co/RAWnETocx7
Tweeted on Wed, 17 Aug 2016 17:55:24 +0100
- Special edition of the German Law Journal on #Brexit featuring Durham Law School's @ntinatzouvala
Tweeted on Mon, 04 Jul 2016 10:59:33 +0100
- Roger Masterman and Colin Murray @mastermanmurray reflecting on the British constitution post #Brexit https://t.co/3TZfFozckv
Tweeted on Mon, 04 Jul 2016 10:48:21 +0100
- Today at 1pm in PCL 056, Durham HRC welcomes @CornesLawNZUK.
All welcome! https://t.co/HjyZ0PXZer
Tweeted on Tue, 21 Jun 2016 10:26:51 +0100
- Written by our fantastic students with the help of @ThriveTeesside! https://t.co/f0txZEys0V
Tweeted on Wed, 15 Jun 2016 12:08:51 +0100
- @DrAlanGreene on #Orlando and how our perception of terrorism is too focused on Islamic extremism. https://t.co/IIwTHnih1n
Tweeted on Wed, 15 Jun 2016 10:23:12 +0100