Creating High Performance Teams
When teams understand and utilise key building blocks of performance, then they can achieve the most extraordinary things.
The aim of the course is to provide participants with an understanding and confidence to build, maintain and motivate a high performing team.
- Using the trainer’s framework, the building blocks for high performing teams will be understood (purpose, effectiveness, engagement, culture and results) and the methods by which each can be enhanced or undermined will be explored.
- Delegates will assess the performance of a team of their choice against the framework and build an action plan to develop the performance of that team.
- The Five Dysfunctions model will be utilised to explore the foundation of rust required in a high performing team, and how that can support the ultimate delivery of exceptional performance.
- Team Coaching techniques will be discussed and practiced as part of the workshop.
- Delegates will leave the programme with an action plan for driving high performance into a team of their choice.
- Free Lifetime Mentoring is provided to delegates, for ongoing support from the Trainer.
- A practical understanding of the building blocks of a high performance team
- An action plan for driving high performance into a team of the delegates’ choice
- An awareness and confidence to use team coaching techniques
The workshop will be interactive and enjoyable throughout, using a range of learning styles including group discussion, pair working, group working and self reflection. Handouts will be provided. Slides will be provided electronically to all delegates.
WHO IS THE COURSE SUITABLE FOR
Leaders and Managers who wish to develop a high performing team.
Which of the ‘Realising Your Potential Approach’ Behaviours are supported by this course
Developing Self & Others
- By understanding different thinking styles and behavioural attributes
- By becoming more self-aware of our impact on other within the team
- By providing an effective and simple framework for communicating effectively with team members
- By understanding the different motivators that team members may have to change.
- By understanding and empathising with people’s different roles within teams.
- By taking an individualised approach to team members through the observation of emotions.
- By understanding how to tailor an approach to suit the individual preferences of team members
- By using the understanding of others perspectives to help reach agreement
- By embracing differences to enhance the overall effectiveness of a team
Providing Leadership & Direction
- With the provision of practical tools to build high performing teams
- By understanding how to role model effective teamwork through both actions and use of language
- By building effective team roles to rise to any challenges
- By developing an ability work to cohesively to achieve more as a team than the total of individual outputs.
Full Day Seminar – Lunch Provided