For further information relevant to the Concordat from within Durham University's website and for the relevant contact details, please use the links on this page.
Expectations and responsibilities of researchers
What researchers can expect from Durham University
- Staff induction information
- Conditions of employment information
- Fixed-term contract information
- Training and development
- Diversity and equality
The next step - career progression
Other useful links
- Job opportunities at Durham University - jobs site
- What it's like to work at Durham University
- Graduate school
- Research office
- Research Fellowships at Durham
- IAS Fellowships
- Funding opportunities
The independent website International Staff provides advice on how to make the transition to living in the UK and working in the UK higher education system.
EURAXESS - Researchers in Motion is a one-stop shop for researchers seeking to advance their careers and personal development by moving to other countries.