We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Human Resources & Organisational Development

Change of Status and Address

Please advise personal details changes to Human Resources by using the form below.

Changes include:

  • Marital status - marriage, divorce, separation. Also (if you are a member of USS or RBP pension schemes) the Salaries Office needs to see your marriage certificate and birth certificate of your partner or divorce or separation documents.
  • Home address and telephone number - It is important that you do so to ensure that you can continue to be paid correctly. If you are a sponsored migrant it is particularly important that you keep Human Resources promptly informed if you change your home address or any of your contact telephone numbers, including your mobile. This is an ongoing condition of the University's sponsorship license with the UK Border Agency.
  • Title - e.g. 'Dr' arising from the award of a doctorate (a copy of the passlist must be attached).
  • Emergency contacts - your preferred contact in the event of an emergency. Please also include details of your doctor.