Latest News: Click here for more information
The purpose of the project is to modernise HR and Payroll processes, introducing effective and efficient procedures throughout the University, supported by software that meets current business needs and interfaces with other existing and proposed University software.
The main objectives are to:
- Improve workplace efficiency and streamline business processes
- Enable managers and employees to both access and update data in real time data through self-service functionality
- Improve the provision of management information to a variety of stakeholders, in particular heads of departments and managers
- Provide seamless integration with corporate business systems to improve workplace efficiency and remove duplication of activity
- Establish the data to enable workforce planning to be undertaken
- Improve security and data protection and introduce electronic document management
Following on from the go live of People+ in September 2014 and the roll out of the portal in 2015, we are now planning on releasing enhanced functionality through the system. On 11th November e-Recruitment replaced i-Grasp and all expenses are now submitted and approved through People+ portal.
Following on from the introduction of the Employee Self Service (ESS) and Manager Self Service (MSS) portal functionality and the e-recruitment system, the project team will be working on the implementation of Core Time which will replace the current Leave and Absence Management System (LAMS). 2016/17 will see the implementation of the Rostering, Training, Health & Safety and Occupational Health modules.
This is an important project with a dedicated project team committed to the implementation and the delivery of benefits across the University.