Oracle Fusion Self-Service Portal
You can access the Oracle portal by clicking below:
Please note that there is now one link for all staff to access the portal regardless of whether you are a line manager or accessing the portal from a networked pc or from an offsite location. Additional off-site security is governed by the use of multi factor authentication (MFA) for all staff – to access the portal from a non-networked pc please follow the instructions below.
If you experience any difficulties accessing the Portal please contact - https://www.dur.ac.uk/cis/servicedesk/contactus/
Please use Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari. IE is not a supported browser with Oracle Fusion.
The Oracle Fusion self-service portal gives you access to:
- view and update information such as your contact, payment and other personal details;
- view information about your contract of employment to make it easier for you to keep your record accurate and up to date in future;
- submit and approve expenses claims and advances
- apply for job vacancies
- manage job vacancy request and approvals
- as a manager, view information about individuals in your team
The new portal also replaces the LAMS system for logging of departmental absences and user guides for both Line Managers and Departmental Absence Administrators can be found below:
Please note that logging of annual leave for the leave year 2020 can be done through the portal and the user guide can be found below (any carryover of leave is by local arrangement and will not be covered by the system):
Viewing and amending your personal details (including your bank details)
Time and Labour