Queen's Campus Green Travel Plan
Queen's Campus, through its Green Travel Plan Working Group (GTPWG), has developed a Green Travel Plan. This Plan is regularly monitored and reviewed by the Group.
For a copy of the current Plan and a review of all green travel areas and targets, please select the link below.
Green Travel Plan Working Group
The Green Travel Plan Working Group meets regularly to discuss issues which include car parking, the inter-campus bus service, cycling, public transport and other relevant topics. Should you have any suggestions or issues which you would like to raise or the Group to consider, please contact Yvonne Flynn email@example.com
Staff and Student Travel Survey
Summaries for staff and student travel surveys carried out at Queen's Campus are available below:
- Staff Travel Survey Comparison of Results 2002 - 2010 (last modified: 9 November 2010)
- Staff Travel Survey Results 2004 (PDF) (last modified: 19 February 2009)
- Staff Travel Survey Results 2007 (last modified: 29 July 2008)
- Student Travel Survey Comparison of Results 2002 - 2010 (last modified: 9 November 2010)
- Student Travel Survey Results 2004 (PDF) (last modified: 19 February 2009)
- Student Travel Survey Results 2007 (last modified: 29 July 2008)
Cycle+ - Staff
Durham University, in association with Cyclescheme Limited, can now help you cycle to work. You'll save money with a new, tax-free benefit which will improve your fitness, health and boost wellbeing.
cycle+ is launched today in association with Cyclescheme and means you can make savings on a bike and equipment to cycle to work, for all or part of your journey.
cycle+ is a fantastic opportunity to order the cycle and equipment of your choice (up to a total of £1,000) from 1,200 participating independent retailers and pay the University back over 12 months through reductions from your monthly salary. You will benefit from real savings off the total cost through tax and NI contribution savings.
More information can be found on the benefit+ webpage.