Annual Bus Season Tickets (Employer Travel Club)
Do you travel regularly on the bus? If so, spread the cost using an Arriva Season Ticket!!
Durham University has joined Arriva's Employer Travel Club which means all staff who use Arriva bus services in the North East and purchase an annual bus season ticket, can spread the cost of payment over the year. Through this arrangement, staff receive a discount on their annual bus tickets when pay monthly by direct debit.
There are many benefits to joining the scheme which include:
- convenient monthly payments instead of paying an annual lump sum;
- tickets sent direct to your home each month;
- it's cheaper than buying a monthly ticket on the bus;
- unlimted bus travel every month;
- Free travel for up to 2 children when travelling with the ticket holder on weekends and Bank Holidays.
To purchase your tickets please go directly to the Arriva website.
How the scheme works
- Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month
- For payments on the 1st, tickets are dispatched and commence on 10th of the month
- Payments made on the 15th are dispatched and commence on 25th of each month
- Please note that only one direct debit date may be available to select for payment at a time If your preferred direct debit date is not showing as an option, please contact us and we will arrange it for you over the phone.
Any queries regarding the scheme, please contact the Energy & Sustainabilty Team by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org