Student Environmental Societies
There are also a number of other ways you can get involved in environmental sustainability at Durham University. Why not consider running to be your College's Student Environment Rep or join your College’s Student Environment Committee? (Contact your Environment Rep for details of how to join the Committee).
There are also numerous Durham Students’ Union or college-specific societies, SCA projects and other student-led environmental projects to get involved in:
- Conservation Society
- Electric Motorsport Society
- People and Planet Society
- Student Energy Society
- Vegetarian and Vegan Society
- Young Greens Society
- MammalWeb – the project is always looking for participants to help with photo classifications and to set up motion sensing cameras. To get involved, please contact email@example.com.
- College societies (unless otherwise specified, only open to students of this College)
- Butler Allotment Society
- Cuth's Community Garden Society
- Mary's Beekeeping Society
- Mary's Environment Society
- Trevelyan Beekeeping Society
- Van Mildert Environmental Conservation Committee
If you would like a Durham University society or project added to this list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.