Global Policy Institute
At the Global Policy Institute we conduct multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary research focused on the scholarship, politics, and policy of pressing global collective action problems. Our network of world-class researchers, practitioners, and policymakers provides international intellectual leadership in the field of global challenges, and multilateral and transborder governance arrangements.
Watch the GPI Annual Lecture
The Future of Growth in Developing Countries by Professor Dani Rodrik
Professor Dani Rodrik, Ford Foundation Professor of International Political Economy at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, delivered this lecture on Monday 5 October 2015. This lecture was held jointly with the Global Policy Institute, at the Hogan Lovells Lecture Theatre, Durham Law School, as part of Durham Castle Lecture Series 2015/16.
The Al-Qasimi Building
Elvet Hill Road
Durham DH1 3TU, UK
We provide state of the art expertise on global policy, institutions, actors, via the Global Policy Journal and Institute.
- Opening the Shrinking Global Space for Civil Society #Rights #Voice #Activism https://t.co/tGWznx0H0J https://t.co/LwxCvVjZj4
Tweeted 38 minutes ago
- Special section in GP - Combating #Slavery, Forced #Labour #Trafficking https://t.co/oz2b9CFaOU https://t.co/scI3cOGQmd
Tweeted 9 hours ago
- EV Article - Afghanistan - In Search for an Alternative Route to Stability #peace https://t.co/dprVN9s1l5 https://t.co/XrkA30RUuz
Tweeted 11 hours ago
- Closing Space of Democracy #demos #civilsociety #Liberalism #Trump #Brexit #Trade https://t.co/qqJHEg0GAE
Tweeted 12 hours ago
- To Uber or not to Uber? That is Your Question https://t.co/5Vidphd63A https://t.co/YJbpcnTGQm
Tweeted 13 hours ago