Teaching Fellow in Political Geography - Ref: 007552
(25 July 2017)
The Geography Department seeks to appoint an exceptional scholar as a Teaching Fellow with teaching interests in the broad field of political geography for a period of up to 11 months ending on or before 31st August 2018.
The post-holder will provide excellent teaching in the Department of Geography, particularly with a specialism in political geography, delivered on such modules (but not restricted to) as:
- Contributing material to team taught modules such as L1 Introducing Geographical Research, L2 Social Research, L2 Political Geography, L3 Power, Politics and Space
- Teaching through small groups, practicals and fieldclasses
- Contribute to the administration of the teaching programme in Department.
- The assessment and examination of student work.
- Supervise undergraduate and Masters Dissertation students.
- Development of scholarship in the field.
- In addition to the Board of Studies, the post holder will have membership of some departmental committees and professional body membership.
For informal enquiries please contact Professor Mike Bentley, Head of Department Tel: +44 1913341859 Email: email@example.com or Professor Cheryl McEwan, Deputy Head of Department, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 23rd August 2017