Higher Education Teachers and Advisers Conference 2019
Our next annual conference for teachers and advisers will take from 7 - 8 January 2019. This is a two-day residential event that will provide an opportunity for delegates to meet with staff in our academic departments and colleges. It will also provide the opportunity for delegates to gain first-hand experience of college life by dining and staying in a Durham college.
The conference aims to:
• increase awareness and understanding of our admissions process;
• provide updates on our range of undergraduate study programmes;
• deepen understanding of how our colleges enhance the student experience;
• support you in advising your students;
• provide opportunities to network and share ideas with colleagues;
• strengthen the relationship between Durham University and your school/college.