We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Foreign Loans

Tax Forms

If you are seeking information about Internal Revenue Service (IRS) forms, a tax-return in the United States or Canada, you should contact the Finance Department at as only tuition fees can be included on these documents and the Finance Department hold the tuition fee information.

The University of Durham makes every effort to ensure that the information published or contained on its website is accurate. However, the University cannot guarantee the information may not be altered owing to circumstances beyond the University’s reasonable control. Such circumstances include (but are not limited to) change in Government policy, or change of law. Any changes will be incorporated into the University’s website. Any person wishing to obtain confirmation of any particular item should contact the University via .