- Harker, C. In review. Governing majorities in the Middle East: urban life beyond neoliberalism. In L. Khirfan (ed.) The Middle East’s New Urban Landscape. Montreal: McGill-Queens University Press
- Harker, C. 2014. The ambiguities of cohabitation. Area 46:355-356
- Harker, C. 2014 Debt and Obligation in Contemporary Ramallah. Jadaliyya n.p.
- Harker, C., Sayyad, D., Shebeitah, R. 2014. Ghosts of Jerusalem: Ramallah’s haunted landscapes. Jerusalem Quarterly 58: 7-12
- Harker, C. 2014. The only way is up? Ordinary topologies of Ramallah. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research. 38: 318-335
- Harker, C. & Martin, L. 2012. Guest Editorial. Familial relations: spaces, subjects, and politics. Environment and Planning A 44: 768-775
- Harker, C. 2012. Precariousness, precarity and family: notes from Palestine. Environment and Planning A. 44: 849-865
- Harker, C. 2011. Geopolitics and family in Palestine. Geoforum. 42: 306-315