Pre-2005 faculty handbook archive
This is the archived faculty handbook for 2004/2005, not the current version.
Welcome to Faculty Handbooks Online. These pages contain information about the undergraduate degree programmes at the University of Durham in Durham City and at Queen's Campus, Stockton. By following the links below you will be able to search for information on modules and degree programme frameworks as well as read the Student Survival Guide, which contains information about University services and regulations.
The information in these web pages is correct for the academic year 2004/2005. The University, however, reserves the right to make changes without notice to regulations, programmes, syllabuses and the timetable. If there is any conflict or disagreement between the information in these web pages and the Regulations which are published in the University Calendar, the version in the Calendar is definitive.
Student guide for 2004/2005
- Student survival guide
- Flowchart of Progression Regulations for Bachelors Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates
- Flowchart of Progression Regulations for Levels 3 and 4 of Undergraduate 'Integrated' Masters Degrees
- Notes to accompany flowcharts of Progression Regulations
- Data Protection and the University's Use of Personal Information
- Outline of Revised Appeals Process