Booking Fee Refund Policy
If you are provided with an offer of college accommodation and formally accept this, your £250 booking fee payment will be offset from your first accommodation payment charges.
If you no longer wish to be considered for college accommodation and request a refund of your booking fee payment, please see the policy details below regarding refund eligibility.
To be eligible for a full refund, you must:
- Withdraw your application prior to receiving an offer of college accommodation.
- Withdraw your application after an offer of college accommodation has been made and a license agreement has been signed, but before 8 weeks from the start date of your accommodation contract.
- Fail to meet the academic conditions of your offer, or are refused a student visa.
To be eligible for a partial refund, you must:
- Withdraw your application after an offer of college accommodation has been made and a license agreement has been signed, but is within 8 weeks of the start of your contract. This must be approved by the Accommodation and Allocations Office, and providing the room you had secured can be immediately re-allocated to another student by staff within the office only.
No refund is made if:
- You accept an offer, sign the license agreement and then fail to take up the room when arranged. Please note that you are liable for, and may be held to your contract termination charge if the room cannot be immediately re-allocated.
If you are withdrawing because you have failed to meet the academic conditions of your offer or failed to obtain a student visa, the University will fully refund any booking fee payment. Documentary evidence of this is required to be provided to the Recruitment and Admissions Office relating to your offer to the University before a refund will be approved.
A refund of the booking fee payment will be processed in the same method in which it is paid, and only to the account from which it was originally made. Refunds cannot be made in cash. Please contact the Accommodation and Allocations Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about a refund.