Booking fee refund policy
If you are made an offer of college accommodation and formally accept this, your booking fee will be offset from your first accommodation payment.
If you would like to request a refund of your booking fee, please see the policy details below regarding eligibility:
To be eligible for a full refund, you must:
- Withdraw your application prior to receiving an offer of college accommodation.
- Withdraw your application after an offer has been made and a license agreement has been signed, but before 8 weeks from the start date of your contract.
- Fail to meet the academic conditions of your offer, or are refused a student visa.
To be eligible for a partial refund, you must:
- Withdraw your application after a license agreement has been signed but is within 8 weeks of the start of your contract. This must be approved by the Accommodation and Allocations Office, and providing the room can be immediately re-allocated.
No refund is made if:
- You accept an offer, sign the license agreement and then fail to take up the room when arranged. Please note that you may also be held to your contract termination charge if the room cannot be immediately re-allocated.
If you are withdrawing because you have failed to obtain a visa or have failed to meet the academic conditions of your offer, the University will fully refund any booking fee paid.
Booking fee refunds will be processed in the same method in which they are paid. They cannot be made in cash. Please contact the Accommodation and Allocations Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about a refund.