North East ESRC Societal & Economic Impact Acceleration Fund
A call for Expressions of Interest (EoI) for potential applications to the North East ESRC Societal & Economic Impact Acceleration Fund, is now open.
This call is open for 2 weeks.
Contact: Elaine Grieveson, ESRC IAA Manager, for further details: email@example.com
The North East ESRC Societal & Economic Impact Acceleration Fund is designed to support impact and KE activities arising from collaboration and co-production between Durham and Newcastle researchers aligned to the priorities of the Durham/Newcastle collaborative partnership. This scheme is jointly funded by Durham and Newcastle Universities as part of their respective ESRC Impact Acceleration Accounts (IAA).
Your EoI should be drafted on the short 2-page form below.
Friday 6th October 2017, 5.00pm.
For eligibility of suitable projects, please refer to the fund’s guidelines (below)After the period for expressions of interest has closed, eligible applicants will be invited to complete a full application form.
We strongly encourage academics to speak to their ESRC IAA support team, ahead of any submission of their EoI for the NE Funding Scheme. All enquiries from Newcastle should be directed to the ESRC IAA Impact Officer, Dr Eve Forrest, (firstname.lastname@example.org). All enquiries from Durham should be directed to the Impact Acceleration Account Manager, Elaine Grieveson (email@example.com).
- North East ESRC Impact Acceleration Fund Expression of Interest Form - 2017 (last modified: 20 September 2017)
- North East ESRC Impact Acceleration Fund Expression of Interest Guidelines 2017 (last modified: 20 September 2017)
- Faithful Judgements in Policy and Practice
- Launching and Embedding Sustainable Harvesting Tools in the South African Fynbos Industry
- Resources for Living with Altered Eating Difficulties
- Constitutional Conundrums: Northern Ireland, the EU and Human Rights
- The Untold Stories of the Financial Crisis: the Challenge of Credit Availability
- Relationships Matter: Enhancing the support offered to young social entrepreneurs from disadvantaged backgrounds
- New Financial Technologies and Real Time Audit: Evidence from Big Data Sets