ESRC Impact Acceleration Account (IAA)
Durham University has been awarded over £650,000 from the Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC) to run its own dedicated Impact Acceleration Account (IAA) from 2014 to 2018. Via these funds the University will maximise the impact of our world-leading social science research beyond academia on policy-making, economic development, entrepreneurship, governance, public services, cultural engagement and civic participation.
The IAA funding is being used flexibly and rapidly to support the following four key areas (please click the picture below for a full list of projects for each area):
We are the UK's main organisation for funding research and training in economic and social sciences. Retweets aren't necessarily endorsements.
- RT @childofourtime: Children read to every day age 3 have fewer socioemotional problems than those read to once a week or less @ESRC…
Tweeted 19 minutes ago
- Don't forget you have just 5 days left to get your entry into our #esrcphoto competition for 14-18 year olds. Get s… https://t.co/sm1XztHbNv
Tweeted 14 hours ago
- Director of @UKERCHQ, @watsonjim2, writes on investing in #innovation to make the UK’s #energy system more flexible… https://t.co/Apm5WB3ij8
Tweeted 16 hours ago
- We are heading into the final week of 'The Bigger Picture' #esrcphoto competition. Get your entries in now… https://t.co/oQPgCFBrSP
Tweeted 1 day ago
- We are heading into the final week of 'The Bigger Picture' #esrcphoto competition. Get your entries in now… https://t.co/fXqU2HZsex
Tweeted 2 days ago