Current Staff Information
Dr Peter Whitton
Researcher Development Officer in the Durham Centre for Academic Development (DCAD)
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 33 42403
(email at email@example.com)
Chapter in book
- Whitton, P. (2012). Multimodality: a picture is worth a thousand words. In Using games to enhance learning and teaching: a beginner's guide. N. Whitton & A. Moseley Routledge. 67-87.
- Whitton, P. & Whitton, N. (2011). The Impact of Visual Design Quality on Game-based Learning. In Playful Teaching, Learning Games: New Tool for Digital Classrooms. Khine, M. S. Sense Publishers. 1-19.
- Whitton, P. (2017), The fractured space of the open-plan university, Educational Futures and Fractures. University of Strathclyde.
- Whitton, P. (2016), A dispositive analysis of the architectural reconfiguration of university identity, British Educational Research Association Conference. University of Leeds.
- Whitton, N., Jones, R., Whitton, P. & Wilson, S. (2014). Alternate reality games as learning environments for student induction. Interactive Learning Environments 22(3): 243-252.