Mr Weiqi Hua
Postgraduate student in the Department of Engineering
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 33 42469
Room number: E215 Christopherson
(email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Is supervised by
- Hua, Weiqi & Sun, Hongjian (2019), A Blockchain-Based Peer-to-Peer Trading Scheme Coupling Energy and Carbon Markets, 2019 International Conference on Smart Energy Systems and Technologies (SEST). Porto, Portugal., IEEE.
- Hua, Weiqi, You, Minglei & Sun, Hongjian (2019), Real-Time Price Elasticity Reinforcement Learning for Low Carbon Energy Hub Scheduling Based on Conditional Random Field, 2019 IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications Workshops in China (ICCC Workshops). Changchun, China, IEEE, 204-209.
- You, Minglei You, Hua, Weiqi, Shahbazi, Mahmoud & Sun, Hongjian (2018), Energy Hub Scheduling Method with Voltage Stability Considerations, The Seventh IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC 2018). Beijing, China, IEEE, Piscataway, NJ, 196-200.
- Hua, Weiqi, Sun, Hongjian, Xiao, Hao & Pei, Wei (2018), Stackelberg Game-Theoretic Strategies for Virtual Power Plant and Associated Market Scheduling Under Smart Grid Communication Environment, IEEE International Conference on Communications, Control, and Computing Technologies for Smart Grids. Aalborg, Denmark, IEEE, Piscataway, NJ, 1-6.
- Li, Dan, Hua, Weiqi, Sun, Hongjian & Chiu, Wei-Yu (2017), Multiobjective optimization for carbon market scheduling based on behavior learning, 142: Elsevier, 2089-2094.
- Hua, Weiqi, Li, Dan, Sun, Hongjian & Matthews, Peter (2017), Unit Commitment in Achieving Low Carbon Smart Grid Environment with Virtual Power Plant, 2017 IEEE International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2). Wuxi, China, IEEE, Piscataway, 1-6.
- Hua, Weiqi, Li, Dan, Sun, Hongjian & Matthews, Peter (2019). Stackelberg Game-theoretic Model for Low Carbon Energy Market Scheduling. IET Smart Grid
- Hua, Weiqi, Li, Dan, Sun, Hongjian, Matthews, Peter & Meng, Fanlin (2018). Stochastic environmental and economic dispatch of power systems with virtual power plant in energy and reserve markets. International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy 7(4): 231-239.