Mr Sravan Muguda Viswanath
(email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sravan Muguda is an Marie Curie Early Stage Researcher currently working on earthen materials. Sravan’s project aims to incorporate bio-stabilisation methods in developing earthen construction methods and will study its impact on mechanical and durability performance. The project is funded under TERRE which is Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks (ITN-ETN) project funded from the H2020 Programme (H2020-MSCA-ITN-2015) of the EC under grant agreement ETN-GA-2015-675762.
- Earthen construction
- Soil Stabilisation
- Geotechnical Engineering
Is supervised by
- Muguda,S, Lucas,G, Hughes,P.N, Augarde,C.E, Cuccurullo,A, Perlot,C, Bruno,A.W & Gallipoli,D (2018), Advances in using biological stabilisers and hypercompaction for sustainable earthen construction materials, International Symposium on Earthen Structures 2018. IISc, Bangalore, India.
- Muguda,S, Booth,S, Hughes, P.N, Augarde,C.E, Perlot,C, Bruno,A.W & Gallipoli,D (2018), Preliminary study on use of biopolymers in earthen construction, 7th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils. Hong Kong, China.
- Nagaraj, H. B., Sravan, M.V. & Deepa, B. S. (2018). Factors influencing undrained strength of fine-grained soils at high water contents. Geomechanics and Geoengineering 13(4): 276-287.
- Sravan, Muguda Viswanath & Nagaraj, Honne Basanna (2017). Potential Use of Enzymes in the Preparation of Compressed Stabilized Earth Blocks. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering 29(9): 04017103.
- Nagaraj, H.B., Rajesh, A. & Sravan, M.V. (2016). Influence of soil gradation, proportion and combination of admixtures on the properties and durability of CSEBs. Construction and Building Materials 110: 135-144.
- Nagaraj, H.B., Reesha, B., Sravan, M.V. & Suresh, M.R. (2015). Correlation of compaction characteristics of natural soils with modified plastic limit. Transportation Geotechnics 2: 65-77.
- Nagaraj, H.B., Sravan, M.V., Arun, T.G. & Jagadish, K.S. (2014). Role of lime with cement in long-term strength of Compressed Stabilized Earth Blocks. International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment 3(1): 54-61.