Dr Lyn Robinson, BSc, MScR, Ph.D
Member of the School of Education
Fellow of the Wolfson Research Institute for Health and Wellbeing
School of Education
- EasyPeasy Evaluation
- Independent Evaluation Of The Maths Champions Programme
- Teen Sleep Pilot Evaluation
Department of Anthropology
- Got Milk? Project
- ISIS: Infant Sleep Information Source
- NECOT: North East Cot Trial
- Styles, Ben, Dawson, Anneka, Robinson, Lyn & Merrell, Christine (2014), Research into research use: A ten-arm cluster RCT, Randomised Controlled Trials in the Social Sciences - Ninth Annual Conference. York University, England, York University.
- Robinson, Lyn (2014). The Impact of Mother-Infant Postnatal Proximity and Birth Intervention on Breastfeeding Outcomes. Durham University. PhD.
- Robinson, Lyn (2009). The ‘Got Milk’ project. The timing of lactogenesis phase II: the impact of mother-infant proximity. Durham University. Masters.
- 2016: Teen Sleep Pilot Evaluation (£78207.00 from Education Endowment Foundation)
- 2015: Evaluation of Maths Champions (£185602.00 from Education Endowment Foundation)
- 2014: Exploring the experiences of families living in fuel poverty and its impact on children's educational outcomes. Chesshire Lehmann Fund, £4989.00
- 2013: Thermal care of infants in fuel poverty homes: A scoping study, Durham Energy Institute, £2,000
- 2008: The North-East Cot Trial, PhD Studentship. Research for the Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme, NHS National Institute for Health Research, £48,676