School Leadership Toolkit for Accelerating Achievement (SLT4AA)
A research project of the School of Education.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission (Erasmus+).
The total project value is £214,091 of which Durham's allocation is £46,205
• To address inequality in the European school systems by improving the skills of school leaders.
• To equip leadership teams with the competences, structures and tools required to transform underperforming schools into high performing schools in socio-economically challenged areas.
The specific outputs of the project will be:
• A project website hosting the downloadable resources and case studies
• A set of pilot training modules and case studies
• A final down-loadable set of 5 training modules for current and aspiring school leaders
• A handbook to support the training
• A set of case studies in 5 countries in both Primary and High Schools illustrating practical strategies used for school transformation
• A set of dissemination materials and seminars in 5 countries
• An overarching report on the process and results of the project to feed into the EPNoSL research
• A final international conference to promote the training resources