Development of the Teaching and Learning Toolkit , the EEF Database and NPD Analysis and Data Archive 2018-2021
A research project of the School of Education.
- To create a database of impact studies in education so as to:
Develop the Sutton Trust-Education Endowment Foundation Toolkit in terms of its accuracy, applicability and accessibility;
Support the wider work of the Education Endowment Foundation in improving educational outcomes for disadvantaged pupils in England.
- To undertake analysis of the EEF Archive of the educational trials
- To explore the robustness of the impact and the variation in effects for each EEF project;
- To undertake methodological analysis of trials data to support the EEF evaluation team in improving the design of educational trials;
- To design and test an analytic strategy of the use of follow up data from educational trials using data from the National Pupil Database (NPD) to assess the longer term impact of interventions.
From the School of Education
From other departments
For further information, please contact Professor Steve Higgins.