Publication detailsHolmes, P. (2014). Intercultural dialogue: challenges to theory, practice and research. Language and Intercultural Communication 14(1): 1-6.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1470-8477, 1747-759X
- DOI: 10.1080/14708477.2013.866120
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
This special issue showcases papers presented at the International Association of Languages and Intercultural Communication (IALIC) conference in Durham in December 2012. The conference, similarly entitled ‘Intercultural dialogue: Current challenges; future directions’, invited presenters to critically examine the concept of intercultural dialogue and its implications for researching and learning about intercultural communication in the increasingly intercultural communities in which people now live.
Special Issue: Intercultural dialogue: current challenges, future directions