Mr Jonathan Allen, MEng AMIMechE AMRAeS MIET
(email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jonathan Allen is a postgraduate researcher in his final year of study for a PhD in the optimisation of aircraft structural designs. He received a first class honours MEng degree in aeronautics from Durham University in 2009, leading to his current research in aerospace design. A keen aviator and engineer, Jonathan is actively seeking a future position within the field of aerospace engineering upon completion of his research such that he can pursue a career as aeronautical engineer.
- Aircraft structural design
- Engineering design optimisation
Edited works: conference proceedings
- Allen, J. G., Coates, G. & Trevelyan, J. (2012). Approaches to Parameter Control for the Optimisation of Conceptual Aircraft Structural Designs. Royal Aeronautical Society 3rd Aircraft Structural Design Conference, Delft, The Netherlands.
- Allen, J. G., Coates, G. & Trevelyan, J. (2012). Hyper-Heuristic Optimisation for Application to Aircraft Structural Design. 9th ASMO-UK/ISSMO Conference, Cork, Republic of Ireland.
- Allen, J. G., Coates, G. & Trevelyan, J. (2012). Hyper-Heuristic Structural Optimisation of Conceptual Aircraft Designs. 14th AIAA/ISSMO Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization Conference, Indianapolis, IN, USA.
- Allen, J. G., Coates, G. & Trevelyan, J. (2010). A Theoretical Framework for the Optimisation of the Structural Layout of an Aircraft using Deterministic and Stochastic Optimisation Techniques. 8th ASMO-UK/ISSMO Conference, London, England.