Postgraduate Durham Award
100 places are available each year to students studying on a taught Master's programme, the Award is specifically tailored to help you:
- Reflect on the development of your skills
- Articulate the value of your Master’s degree to the future workplace
- Identify the additional skills developed as part of your Master’s.
It has three main elements:
- Three compulsory workshops focussed on the application process.
- A mock interview. The interview gives you the chance to demonstrate your employability. Following the interview, you are offered feedback which you will reflect on in your final portfolio;
- Finally, if you are successful at interview you must then submit a reflective portfolio, which ties all components of the Award together, and asks you to reflect on the value of your Master’s.
If you are successfull at all stages of assessment, you are awarded with a Durham Award certificate by the University.
Registrations for the Taught Postgraduate Award happen during Michaelmas Term. Please register here.