Postgraduate Employability Programme
100 places are available each year to students studying taught Masters, this programme offers the opportunity to
- Reflect on the development of your advanced skills
- Articulate the value of a Master’s degree to an employer
It has three main elements:
- Three compulsory workshops;
- A mock interview. The interview gives you the chance to demonstrate your employability. Following the interview, you are offered feedback which you reflect on in your final portfolio;
- Submission of a reflective portfolio, which ties all components of the programme together.
Registrations for the Taught Postgraduate Award remain open until 1st December 2019. Please register here.
You will be contacted shortly afterwards to confirm your place and be provided with details of the programme.