Apply for a Master's Scholarship
All correspondence about scholarships (including submission of application forms) should be sent to Palestine.Education@durham.ac.uk"
Get our application form
• Click on Application Form link below (after 01 December) to download the form in MS Word format.
• When the form appears, SAVE AS a new MS Word file and choose a name to give it.
• Before starting to fill in the form, read carefully the Advice to Applicants webpage and the Trust's marking system on Page 7 of the form.
• Fill in the form 'on screen' and SAVE it.
• Send your completed application form to Palestine.Education@durham.ac.uk as a file attachment to a brief email between 01 January and 23 February 2020. Late applications or applications sent in any other way will NOT be accepted.
• Keep a copy of your completed application form for your reference. This will also provide a back-up in case of problems.
Click the link below to get the application form for our 2019 Master's Degree scholarships
(n.b. this link is available only between 05 December 2019 and 23 February 2020)
Acknowledgement of receipt
• We will acknowledge receipt of your application.
• If it is accepted as a valid application, we will give you a reference number that you should use in all further correspondence.
• Email us if we have not replied within 5 days.